#490 Node.JS developer (server-side / back-end) – Amsterdam
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a Node.JS developer with knowlegde of building funtionality from the back-end.
Duration: 3+ months
Startdate: As soon as possible, depending on availability
Extra: free parking or excellent public transport connection & location (500mtr from central station)
Our client has been building an innovative SAAS platform for the 6 years. This B2B supplier has offices in Amsterdam, London and New York; an internationally operating organization with colleagues from all over the world.
They want to develop the best product possible and that is where you come in.
Your role in the Scrum team:
– Building and extending new features and back-end services in Node.JS (back-end functionality / server side applications).
– Understanding use-cases rappidly and translate them into great code.
– Designing or building API’s and routes
– Collaborate with your teammembers to come to the best solutions
– 4+ years Node.JS development experience (server-side)
– Experience with a framework like Express.
– Comfortable with either ES6 or Typescript is a plus
– Experience with GULP and/or Webpack is a plus
– Comfortable with designing routes and API’s
– Experience with MongoDB &MySQL is a plus
– Knowlegde of Swagger or RAML and/or AWS is an advantage
– Experience with working in Scrum teams
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362