#504 Release train engineer / Uber Scrum master – Noord-Brabant
Wil je werken in een innovatieve en veranderende omgeving en hier een substantiële bijdrage aan leveren als Release Train engineer / Scrum master? Reageer dan nu!
Duur: 3-4 maanden met optie verlenging
Startdatum: 1 december of 1 januari
Overig: Parkeren en 1 dag thuis werken geen probleem, directe opdrachtgever van Apollo
At our client they work hard to develop the best learning products with the highest learning impact, enabling teachers to excel at developing the talents of every child on a daily basis. As a Release Train Engineer, you can help them to shape the future of education and build the number one learning company in the world, through the use of smart IT.
The department is the international IT organization operating at the heart of the fast-paced learning world. Together with the European located companies they enable new business processes and innovations. Besides that, they are responsible for the technical development and operations of digital platforms and Enterprise applications (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Selligent). Our client is in the middle of a transformation towards Agile including adaptation of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
The Enterprise Technology team, responsible for development and support of the back office applications, is looking for a Release Train Engineer (RTE). As the organization is in transition we want someone who is able to guide them through a transformation to SAFe and setting up/acting as Release Train Engineer. Next to this role you will also support the Order-To-Cash team as scrum master. Even though the scaled agile way of working is the primary focus, you are also able to run implementation projects based on your organizational skills and experiences.
• 3 Scrum teams are in need of a Senior / Uber Scrum master / Release train engineer
• You will lead 1 team as a Scrum master and act as a Release Train engineer for all 3 teams
• You will coach all 3 teams in the Agile way of working
Furthermore is applicable:
• Lead program increment planning sessions to establish scope, build release plans and manage progress.
• Collaborate with domain leads and domain architect to understand program features and drive Enterprise Technology release train delivery.
• Partner and collaborate with Release Train team stakeholders, vendors and dependent teams.
• Manage and facilitate cross-functional team ceremonies to support development and application releases (e.g. Scrum of Scrums).
• Escalate and track team impediments, manage risks and dependencies, drive continuous improvement.
• Facilitate integration of changes by managing implementation projects with business stakeholders, scrum teams and suppliers
• Prepare and manage budget of Enterprise Technology release train
• Coach stakeholders, teams, Scrum Masters in Agile/SAFe practices and mindsets
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university.
• 10 + years of experience leading Information Technology projects.
• 5 + years leading large scale transformation programs, involving business process and change, organization change, and multiple large scale technology components.
• 2+ years delivering large scale IT solutions leveraging Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), preferably as release train engineer and Scrum master experience.
• Proven experience in coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Agile practices and mindsets.
• Proven experience in project, program management and project delivery.
• Proven experience in change management.
• Proven experience in supplier management.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Attitude that meets our clients values: engage others, share views, look ahead and make it happen.
Michel Koning +31 70 – 22 10 648
Michel Koning +31 70 – 22 10 648