#558 Azure cloud architect (AWS to Azure migration / Kubernetes / CI/CD pipeline) – Eindhoven
Our client is in the process of starting a migration from the AWS cloud to the Azure Cloud. This is a very challenging environment with high skilled colleagues. Lots of challenges, a lot to learn and…lots of fun!
– Support the design & implementation of the public cloud environment to run our services for Autonomous Driving applications
– Support migration of the services from AWS to Azure
– Support the design & implementation of the CI/CD pipelines
– Have a strong background from public cloud environment, migrations and development. You are familiar with Azure and have experience in setting up everything from single instances to complex managed services.
– Be an expert in the Azure ecosystem.
– Have experience in design and delivery of systems based on Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models.
– Have experience with containerized deployment with an orchestration like Kubernetes.
– Have an eye for the full deployment including the non-functionals as security.
– Have experience with Jenkins as a build system. Be able to automate the build/release pipeline with Jenkins scripts, ARM or Terraform.
– Already be or have keen in interest in getting Microsoft Azure Certified.
– Not a must but some experience of running Java Web Application in a high availability environment is a pre.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362