#594 Python developer (Django / API / AWS / Docker) – Hoofddorp
For our innovative client we are looking for a top notch Python / Django developer to join the team to build the most known websites in The Netherlands.
Startdate: February / March (flexibel, depending on availability)
Our client is a crossmedia company in The Netherlands. With strong brands and a broad portfolio a lot of Dutch consumers are using their products and they are expanding.
The team is responsible for common services that are used throughout the whole company, such as Media management, Search & Archiving and Click monetizing.
The stack: Python, Django, FastAPI, Terraform, AWS, Docker, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Pytest.
What You’ll Do?
– Write Python code focused on scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability.
– Be involved in the current ongoing refactoring efforts moving towards async python, container based deployment and autoscaling.
– Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
– Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack.
– Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
– Perform thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues.
– Work with engineering and product managers to understand roadmap priorities.
What You’ll Bring?
– Typically, 5+ years of relevant development experience in fast paced environments
– 2+ years building public API’s and ability to design and implement RESTful APIs
– Experienced with Python (preferrably 3.5 or higher).
– Experience with Cloud Platforms such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
– Experience with Docker, auto-scaling.
– A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems
– Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
– Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
If you are interested in this interesting role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation + indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 070 – 22 10 648.