#597 Xamarin developer (Greenfield project) – Ede
We are looking for an experienced freelance generic Xamarin developer for our fabulous client in Veenendaal.
Startdate: to be discuss, depending on your availability
Duration: 3-4 (commitment is a must)
Language: Dutch speaking preferred (English might be an option)
Extra: parking no problem, easy to reach with public transport.
Our appreciated end-user client is a specialist in building robust and state-of-the-art software.
– You are responsible for the (further) development of the app in Xamarin.
– You will develop new functionalities and features.
– You are responsible for the performance, stability and bug fixing (CI/CD).
– You test the app yourself or together with the tester.
– You are the Xamarin expert and know the do’s and don’ts of app development.
– You can work independent with an Agile Scrum mindset, give advice, help your colleagues and are a self-starter.
– You have at least 3 years of experience in a professional environment with Xamarin development (cross-platform/ Xamarin.android / Xamarin.iOS).
– Strong knowledge of .NET (C #) and generic Xamarin in a cross-platform environment.
– Integrating web content into the app is self-evident to you.
– You have experience with the entire lifecycle of an app (both during development and after launch) and with the challenges of frequent releases.
– You have at least 3 years experience in a team with Git and Continuous Integration.
– You have experience working in a complex environment with multiple apps on a shared platform.
– You have experience with integration with various parties and tools.
Michel Koning +31 (0) 346573612
If you are interested in this interesting role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation + indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 070 – 22 10 648.