#608 DevOps engineer (Cloud / Docker / K8S / Helm / VMware / CI-CD / Azure DevOps / Python / Automation) – Amersfoort
Are you a freelance DevOps engineer who loves to build, monitor and tune cutting-edge platforms? Then this is a great assignment for you!
Work Location: Amersfoort
Startdate: May/juni 2020, flexibel depending on availability
Duration: 11 months (full-time, 36-40 hrs), working from home partly
Extras: CV + motivation based on the request information
A high-tech environment.
We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps engineer with experience in building, maintaining and securing next-generation systems.
As a DevOps engineer you will work in team that fully focuses on the development of a new web app that will support our international customers with their plant maintenance.
– Azure, VMWare vSphere
– Terraform, Ansible
– Docker, Kubernetes
– Helm, Harbor, Flux
– ElasticSearch, Logstash
– Redis, Celery
– Django, React
– Experience with different Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS).
– Experience in container based architecture and deployments (Docker, Kubernetes).
– Experience in secret management in CI/CD (Vault).
– Experience in artifact and container management (Azure Devops, Harbor).
– Experience with CI/CD-pipelines (Azure DevOps, Flux).
– Experience in automation tools to deploy infrastructure with code (Terraform, Ansible).
– Good understanding of programming languages such as Python, writing code and scripts.
– Good understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewall.
SOFT SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
– Ability to produce high quality work in combination with challenging deadlines.
– Working with the product owner and team lead(s) to understand and design (high-level) features (stories).
– Friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues, in every situation strives to see opportunities rather than problems.
– Advanced knowledge of best practices related to cybersecurity.
– Proficiency in documenting architectures, designs and work processes.
– Very good in English (written and spoken).
– Experience in working on one the most promising next-generation programs.
– Flexible working hours and the possibility to work partly from home.
– An informal working environment with innovative colleagues.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362