#704 Sr. Fullstack Java developer (Spring / Kafka / Kubernetes / React) – Remote / Amsterdam *freelance*
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Senior Full-stack Java developer for a great and long term assignment.
Location: Remote working during Corona / Amsterdam
Period: 6-12 months
Project startdate: augustus / september 2021
Extra: English speaking candidates welcome
International known furniture wholesale company.
We are looking for a passionate software engineer who is excited about technology and innovative ways of working and want to be a part of shaping the future!
As Software Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
o Being accountable for delivering quality software quickly, reliably and safely to production.
o Understanding the customer impact and experience of your contribution.
o Working in autonomous teams and across the capability areas, contributing to the development and maintenance of products and solutions, community practices at the core of your delivery.
o Being an active part in our product development, sparring with product owners and business specialists.
Experience / skills:
– Backend: Java spring boot, postgres, kafka, kubernetes, websockets.
– JS, JVM, Java/Kotlin, Node/Typescript, Python, Cloud systems knowledge (vendor independent), Cloud agnostic applications, 12 factor app, Serverless, Event-Architectures, API.
– Preferrable knowledge of Frontend-stack: React, websockets, material ui, sentry + nodejs (so preferrable a full stack developer).
– Experience in implementing Test automation practices.
– Experience in building cloud agnostic products.
– Applying and adhere to good practice software engineering practices e.g.:
– XP, TDD, BDD.
– Continuous integration,
– Pair Programming / Code Reviews within an agility focused iterative development approach.
– Feeling very much at home in different ecosystems and programming environments.
– Providing support and guidance as needed to other developers within the development team encouraging good practices, as well as creating an environment based on psychological safety.
– contributing to the continuous development of standards against which software development should take place as well as exploring and bring in new technologies and tools to boost innovation and development productivity.
– Helping to identify, collect, automate and use the right data points to improve our overall software engineering process, as well as helping with business measures to improve our digital products.
What 3 things mentioned above are most important?
1. Experience in tech stack provided above and have experience in building cloud agnostic products.
2. Set up CI/CD pipelines for the team and lso implement Test automation.
3. Experience from working in an agile team and part of a devops team.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362