Support engineer with a service oriented attitude – € 2.350 – € 2.650 – Amersfoort
We are looking for a support engineer to support our client on-site in Amersfoort.
Our client is an international player with innovative products and services based with office all over the world. You will work in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
With your team you will provide hardware and software helpdesk support to end-users.
You give support on all sorts of hardware like laptops, mobile phones and printers. The environment is Microsoft based so you know your way around in the Office 2016/365 suite and Windows 7/10 OS.
You are a professional! You have great communication skills and the desire to keep on learning new technologies.
You also your server side; Active directory, DHCP, back-up recovery and if you have some SCCM knowledge it is perfect, but not a must.
So all-in all you have:
– 3+ years of experience in supporting Microsoft technology in a corporate environment.
– Experience in supporting desktops, laptops, printers, cell phones , desktop operating systems (Windows 7/10) and Microsoft applications.
– Good knowledge of Office 2016 / Office 365.
– Knowledge of Active Directory and DHCP.
– Very good communication and customer service skills.
– Experience with ticketing helpdesk tooling.
– Experience with working according the ITIL-way.
– You speak Dutch and English and are service oriented.
There is a great package of benefits waiting for you:
– Salary € 2.350 – € 2.650 + 13th month
– Pension plan
– Budget to study and visit conferences
– Learning a lot from experienced colleagues
– Working in a great team!
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
If you are interested in this opportunity just give us a call on 085 – 06 53 464 or upload your cv by pushing the button below.