#482 DevOps engineer (Ansible / Linux / IAAS) – Omgeving Amsterdam
For one of our clients we are looking for a DevOps engineer with excellent Ansible and Linux knowledge.
Location: Amsterdam area
Duration: 6+ months
Startdate: As soon as possible, depending on availability
Hours a week: 40 (32 is debatable, but 40 hrs/week is preferable
Our client is a major international player and they have been working on improving their IT environment continuously. Cloud is key and therefor applications and development environments have to go to the Cloud this year. Next tot hat tyhe CI/CD environment has to be (re)factored and streamlines.
You will work in a small team with a high knowledge level.
We are looking for an DevOps engineer with excellent Ansible knowledge who wants to commit to this project in an complex enterprise environment.
– lmplementing Ansible in a complex enterprise environment
– Scripting, writing Ansible roles and playbooks
– (Help to) setup a state of the art CI/CD pipe-line
– (Help to) setup a solid architecture
– Write documentation
– At least 5 years of professional working expeion,rience in an Enterprise environment
– At least 5 year of professional experience with Ansible for software automat provisioning and configuration and deployment.
– At least 5 years of professional experience with scripting (shell, bash, perl, etc.)
– Experience not only as a user, but configuring and implementing Ansible (scripts, roles, playbooks, etc.)
– At least 5 years Linux experience
– Pré but not a must is: interested or experience with IASS, Azure Cloud, Docker, Jenkins, Micro services, Kubernetes, AKS, OpenShift.
DUTCH OR ENGLISH SPEAKING
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362