#715 Medior Scrum master – Den Bosch – remote *freelance*
Voor een interessante opdracht bij onze eindklant in Noord-Brabant zijn wij op zoek naar een freelance Medior Scrum Master.
Location: Den Bosch
Duration: 6 months with option to extent (40 hrs. /week)
– 4 days remote, 1 day in the office is possible
– NL-talig is een voorwaarde / Dutch speaking only, CV’s in het Engels aanleveren
We are looking for 1 medior Scrum Master for the TEAS [= Test and Assessment] project who will replace a worker on the sick leave.
TEAS is the the test and assessment platform for all of the services of the client. It must offer easy connectivity, configurability and interoperability for all.
The team consists of 9 people.
• Strongly serving and supporting the Scrum Team
• Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile
• Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
• Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on self-organization to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
• Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and managing the product backlog
Skills and Qualifications
• Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for multiple software development teams
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Experience with SAFe framework
• Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc)
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
General Skills (non-technical)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Michel Koning 06 – 346573625
Heb je interesse in deze freelance opdracht? Stuur dan jou up to date cv + korte motivatie + indicatietarief in Word format via onderstaande button solliciteren of bel met 06 – 34657362 of 085 – 06 53 464.