#882 Medior Service Manager/Product Owner (PIM) – Den Bosch
We are looking for a temporarily (or freelance) Service manager / Product owner voor our PIM system.
Start date: January / february 2023
Duration: 6+ months (32 – 40 hours a week)
Location: 1 day Den Bosch, the rest remote
Language: Fluent in English
*Please submit English version of the cv*
#ict #productowner #service manager #productinformationmanagement
In this role you are responsible for Product Information Management (PIM) area in our FrontOffice Solutions team.
– You define stories and prioritize the team backlog, while ensuring that development follows the strategy and maintains the conceptual and technical integrity of the features.
– You are also capable to lead small projects on PIM area. We expect you to have knowledge and experience of the product information management processes.
– You will work closely with eCommerce and PIM Domain Owner, Product Information Management development teams as well as business stakeholders.
– You got to have also technical understanding of solutions of the domains to drive our Product Information Management area development to the next level with the development team.
• A minimum of 3 years work experience as Product Owner or in a comparable role
• Experience working in an international setting with distributed application development teams
• Demonstrated cross functional knowledge and collaboration, i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
• Fluent in English language
• Knowledge of Product Information Management as well as Magento
• Strong communicator and team player experienced in Agile way-of-working (SAFe)
• Being a good sparring partner for Product Information Management directors as well as process experts/key users
• Enthusiasm to drive strategic changes to the operations of our development team and stakeholders
• Self-starter, working effectively and independently
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in good relation with stakeholders and team
• Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Capability to lead small projects (Project Management skills)
• Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
• Effective planning and organization skills
• Copes well under pressure and with uncertainty
• Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Drives for results
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
If you are interested in this freelance role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation based on the job description (!)+ indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 06 – 34657362.